Iconography of the Saints
Since the beginning of the Ages Mankind has used signs and symbols to communicate a specific message.
At the end of the course Iconography of the Saints, the participants will be able to apply methods of iconographic analysis and recognise symbols and attributes of the Saints, through practical exercises and other resources for future use.
Author: Yolanda Silva
Online course Iconography of the Saints
E-LEARNING (with tutor). Start Date – immediately after confirmation of payment.
You will access your online course through an elearning platform to which you have daily access, 24 hours a day. Your access credentials to the course (code, username and password) will be sent up to 24 hours after payment confirmation.
• Recognise and distinguish the concepts of iconography and iconology.
• Identify and recognise characters and scenarios, using the iconographic analysis method.
• Identify literary and graphic sources important to the iconographic reading.
• Before a practical case, apply the iconographic method in all its levels of reading
• Recognise and contextualise characters and episodes of Christian hagiography.
Who takes this Course?
This course is intended for professionals who are engaged in activities related to History and Art History, Museography, Conservation and Restoration, Tourism professionals and all interested in the subject.
Duration – 35 hours (estimated time)
Free (online 24/24 hours). All contents are constantly available for inlimited time.
The course is successfully concluded if the participant has a grade score of 50% or more (from 0% to 100%). In this case, a Professional Learning Certificate is attributed.
We are a certified training organization. Our certificates are valid internationally as they are complying
with the certification rules of the European Union
Paypal | Credit card | Bank transfer
Do you have any questions about online course Iconography of the Saints?
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration estimated 35 hours | access 24 hours a day | ilimited time
- Skill level E learning
- Language English
- Students 158
- Assessments Yes